As we step into the holiday season and approach the end of the year, we invite you to be an integral part of our End of Year Giving Drive which begins on Giving Tuesday, November 28, 2023, and ends on January 2, 2024.
How You Can Get Involved. Our campaign welcomes every level of participation:
- Monetary Contribution: Consider making a financial contribution to Townspeople to support our programs and initiatives.
- In-Kind Donations: Explore our specially curated Amazon Wish List to discover a selection of items that directly contribute to the success of our initiatives. Your thoughtful in-kind contributions, whether goods or services, go a long way in supporting our mission.
- Spread the Word: Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter/X and share our End of Year appeals and Amazon Wish List with your network, amplifying our message and contributing to creating positive change in our community.
When you support Townspeople between Giving Tuesday, November 28, 2023, and January 2, 2024, you strengthen and positively impact:
- Our Community. Your support directly fuels Townspeople’s mission to provide affordable housing and support services to medically vulnerable people in San Diego who are also experiencing homelessness. Together, we can create enduring change and uplift the lives of those in need.
- Our Programs. Your donation and participation assists us in fortifying existing programs and exploring new initiatives. With your backing, we can continue to innovate and expand our efforts towards realizing a fully housed San Diego.
- Our shared commitment to humanitarianism. We value our relationships immensely, and your contribution will be prominently acknowledged in our end-of-year donor honor roll. This recognition serves as a symbol of commitment to social responsibility and community well-being.